Top Security and Risk Management Trends
Senior executives are increasingly conscious of the impact cybersecurity can have on business outcomes. This attention provides a source of support for CISOs, IT security and risk management leaders to take advantage of emerging trends to improve resilience and elevate their standing in the organization.
- Senior business executives are finally aware that cybersecurity has a Signiant impact on the ability to achieve business goals and protect corporate reputation.
- Legal and regulatory mandates on data protection practices are impacting digital business plans and demanding increased emphasis on data liabilities.
- Security products are rapidly exploiting cloud delivery to provide more agile solutions.
- Machine learning is providing value in simple security tasks and elevating suspicious events for human analysis.
- Security-buying decisions are increasingly based on geopolitical factors, along with traditional buying considerations.
- Dangerous concentrations of digital power are driving decentralization efforts at several levels in the ecosystem.
Want a deeper dive into top trends for CISO, IT security and risk management leaders? Join us at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit.