Andy Rowsell-Jones is a Vice President and Research Director in Gartner's CIO & Executive Leadership Research team, with interests in business and technology strategy, management, organization, and profit and cost improvement programs. His recent work has focused on mobile, lean in IT, performance metrics, portfolio management, IT cost reduction, stakeholder management, and defining the management agendas for CIOs.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Rowsell-Jones worked for a number of management consultancies, including Accenture and Arthur D. Little, servicing clients in the financial services sector. He has worked extensively in Asia, Europe and North America.
Top 5 Issues I Help Clients Address
• How to define a digital business strategy
• How to decide the content of an IT strategic plan
• How to measure and communicate the value of IT investments
• How to set up effective governance arrangements
• How to reduce IT costs/introduce lean disciplines into IT