With the number of IoT enabled devices increasing, organizations need an IoT architect to seamlessly plan and deploy IoT solutions to keep up with evolving market demands.
Gartner suggests 5 essential skills critical to the successful development and operation of IoT:
- Spearhead development of the IoT vision and technical strategy
- Design an end-to-end IoT architecture
- Enable the design and construction of IoT solutions
- Create a process to build IoT solutions
- Collaborate with diverse enterprise groups to deliver value