Paolo Malinverno covers the API economy and the role of APIs in digital platforms, and in building business ecosystems (internal, private and public). This extends to API management, B2B APIs and platform as a service (PaaS).
Mr. Malinverno is an IT veteran with 35 years of experience ranging across a wide variety of technology platforms and application architectures. Prior to joining Gartner, he was the Director of Product Management and Principal Consultant for a leading messaging and directory technology provider. In this role, he developed market and technology strategies for the whole product range of the company and was instrumental in developing strategic directions for diverse environments, with many new and emerging technologies.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
- Application Strategy and Governance
- Modernizing Application Architecture and Infrastructure
- Building and Expanding a Digital Business
- Delivering the Digital Banking Experience
- Transitioning to Digital Government
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- API economy and the role of APIs in digital business, application governance and rationalization, IoT and B2B integration
- Building ecosystems in digital strategies
- API management
- Starting an API program
- Open banking and PSD2