Cross-functional security teams are challenged with changing risk and compliance landscapes. Complicating these challenges, the vendor security solution landscape has become harder to decipher.
To safely adapt to new opportunities, and pursue their digital optimization or transformation, technical professionals must:
- Develop holistic security program and roadmap planning
- Build well-defined architecture practices for the re-emergence of security platforms and unique niche products
- Develop internal skills and managed services to support automation and analytics of security monitoring and response
- Combine containers and DevSecOps with hybrid cloud and multicloud to transform infrastructure security architecture and management
- Expand data, analytics and application service ecosystems — and their APIs — to cement adaptive application and data security approaches
- Drive greater native security capabilities and use tailored security add-ons to manage the diversity of mobile devices, things, intelligent agents and SaaS
Gartner Catalyst Conference takes a deep dive into the above trends, topics and more, offering a dynamic live context to ask questions, vet ideas and proactively problem-solve with Gartner's experts and peers.
Transform your cyber security skillsets, achieve more with limited resources and guide the technology transformation of your organization.