Our Gartner CIO Leadership Forum will take on another look and feel in 2021 — due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic this conference will not be taking place in 2021. Instead, the insights, guidance, and experts you have come to know and expect will be included in the virtual edition of Gartner CIO Leadership Forum 2021 taking place on 15 – 16 March.
Together, we examine 2021 priorities and recommendations, focusing on topics such as:
- Leveraging digital ecosystems that drive new revenue and business models.
- Delivering the future of work to radically change how work is done.
- Leading the customer experience strategy to establish persistent and rich relationships with customers and partners.
- Evolving the role of the IT organization to support expanding technology abilities.
- Architecting composable business to enable composability and achieve digital business ambitions.
- Funding digitalization to ensure optimal investments and financial responsibility.
Learn more about the virtual edition of Gartner CIO Leadership Forum 2021.