Many companies are running different types of project to improve the customer experience, each with unique challenges.
Here, we have condensed over 500 projects clustered into 54 categories into 7 project types.
Audit your CX projects with this document to:
- Inventory ongoing and planned projects, across business domains, that aim to improve the CX, to identify which of the 7 types of CX project your organization has already invested in or committed to.
- Study this document to learn about other types of CX project that you might want to implement.
- Recommend that the board of directors consolidate the inventoried projects into one CX initiative to simplify and coordinate the overall approach.
- Suggest the appointment of a head of CX, if you don't already have one, and report to the board regularly.
- Propose the creation of a team or department to coordinate CX activities. Staff it with people skilled in analysis, process quality improvement and brand strategy.