Olive Huang is a Research Vice President in Gartner Research and is part of Gartner’s CRM application research team. Her research area focuses on technologies, strategies, and best practices on customer services and support, contact centers, mobile customer services, and CRM and customer experience strategy and best practices in the Asia/Pacific region. Mrs. Huang is also the Agenda Manager for the CRM and Customer Experience Research agenda, helping define the way Gartner will help clients determine CRM and customer experience strategy and technology for their organizations and manage the accompanying investments.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
- Customer Relationship Management and CX
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- What do I need to know when I compare CRM customer service and support softwares among the major CRM vendors such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle and Microsoft?
- What are the trends in CRM customer service and support, and what’s the impact to our organization?
- How do I evaluate the right vendors and technologies in the field of mobile customer service and support for our unique business requirements?
- How do I successfully transform our contact center to a multichannel customer engagement center?
- In the Asia/Pacific region, what are the trends and restrictions on CRM adoption?