Data and analytics is a team sport. Accelerate learning and build a shared vision by attending as a group.
Growth in the use of data and analytics outside IT is now faster than ever. And, as data and analytics, including Artifical Intelligence (AI) extends its footprint across the organization, it’s more important than ever for business specialists and Data and analytics leaders to work side-by-side to drive transformation.
Previous Summit attendees have told us how much more they benefited from their overall conference experience when they attend as a collaborative team.
Attend as a team to:
- Apply your findings as a team to lead your organization through the cultural changes necessary to support your AI-augmented future
- Forge strong relationships and a deeper, shared understanding with your colleagues and peers as you drive your strategies forward
- Gain more from the comprehensive conference agenda
- Compare notes, findings and learnings from sessions, workshops and briefings
- Evaluate vendors and solution providers together to address the needs of stakeholders across your business
- Meet as a team with key analysts to discuss your challenges and validate your strategies
- Use the time to better align D&A strategies with enterprise and business objectives
Maximize learning by attending as a group. Participate together in relevant sessions or split up to cover more topics, sharing your session take-aways later.