Philip Allega is a Vice President in Gartner Research, developing research on the role of enterprise architecture (EA) and technology innovation leaders. In 2018, he is investigating strategy execution, strategy and innovation roadmapping, simulation and modelling, and the influence of AI/ML upon each.
Mr. Allega served as the 2018 global chair for Gartner's Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summits. He has worked in EA for over 25 years. He is also a Freeman of the City of London and a Liveryman in the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists, a City of London livery company.
Years of Experience:
- 20 years in total with Gartner
- 35 years in IT industry
- 20 years in banking, finance and insurance industry
- 8 years in education and retail industries
- 10 years in government sector
Top 5 Issues I Help Clients Address:
- How do I develop and use roadmaps, portfolio management and other models to engage decision makers?
- How do I architect for industry disruptions, Brexit, cost optimization and innovation?
- How do I help leadership teams take on board technology disruptions and digital business with EA?
- If I'm already successful at EA, what do I do next?
- How do I make governance and assurance actually work?
Top Key Initiatives I Cover:
- Build a World-Class EA Discipline
- Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation Leaders