The adoption of cloud platforms, applications and services has major implications for identity and access management (IAM) leaders. To support SaaS, platform as a service (PaaS) and IaaS requirements, most IAM organizations will need to adopt new cloud-delivered options. As digital transformation amplifies identities and interactions, IAM leaders will also need to craft specific planning, governance and solution architecture strategies.
Explore cloud IAM through aligned sessions, exploring key topics including:
- Extend IAM capabilities to support hybrid and multicloud
- Avoiding common IAM pitfalls when migrating applications to the cloud
- Evaluating new crop of cloud multifactor authentication (MFA) services for trust, user experience and cost
- Ensure your identity governance and administration (IGA) deployments support cloud
- Overcome active directory deficiencies in supporting cloud
- Compare AWS, Microsoft Azure and GCP for access control, authentication, single sign-on (SSO) and identity governance for IaaS