For decades, Gartner has recommended the use of MFA to protect important information and user accounts. Organizations are now embracing MFA as a strategic enterprise initiative for two reasons:
- The need for MFA has never been more acute, particularly as organizations migrate to hybrid/multicloud topologies for SaaS, IaaS and platform as a service (PaaS) — as well as collaboration tools like Exchange Online.
Today’s MFA technology delivers accelerated value due to SaaS-based MFA platforms — as well as mobile push and Fast Identity Online (FIDO)-style USB hardware authenticators.
It is imperative that organizations take a holistic, strategic approach to their enterprisewide MFA initiatives. MFA still requires some forethought, but technological advances like mobile push authentication and a SaaS management model make it much easier to deploy at scale.
Recommended sessions on the agenda include:
- To MFA for Office 365 ... and Beyond!
- Selecting Optimal Authentication Methods for Your Organization
- Is the Era of Passwordless Authetication Finally Here?
- Ask the Expert: Multifactor Authentication
- Ask the Expert: Modern Authorization Solutions
- Workshop: Choosing the Right Cloud MFA Offering
Explore MFA through aligned sessions exploring key topics, including:
- Integration points (Office 365, LDAP, RADIUS, etc.)
- Reduce risk of stolen credentials
- Protect corporate applications
- Mitigate phising attacks
- Cloud-based MFA