Privacy is shaking up identity and access management (IAM). Around the world, there’s a heightened awareness of the value and risks associated with personal data in the digital age. From high-visibility data breaches to increased regulation, the debate about what’s at stake and what to do about it rages on.
Organizations need to be ready to make privacy more central to how they create and deliver products and services, and IAM leaders need to be prepared to address issues of compliance and customer confidence. Privacy concerns are driving the convergence of IAM with data security as the ability to provide people with control of their personal data becomes a competitive differentiator.
Explore privacy through aligned sessions, exploring key topics including:
- Necessary IAM capabilities to protect privacy
- Managing privacy for Internet of Things (IoT) devices and data
- Lessons learned from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) experience
- Security and privacy implications of blockchain
- Limit liability by making compliance a natural part of your processes