Security without solid IAM is no security at all.
In an era of continuous change and ubiquitous connectivity, no security program, or business, can succeed without effective IAM.
Whether your IAM program is in its infancy or well established, you’ll find the tools and information you need to architect for long-range success at Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2020, 12 - 13 March in London, UK.
Join us this year to ensure your security strategy includes the leading-edge IAM necessary to build trust, protect data and enable business growth and agility.
- IaaS and multicloud to secure collaboration with Office365
- Learn how RPA, AI, ML and analytics can improve IAM
- What’s next with multifactor authentication and SSO
- Latest thinking on blockchain and sovereign identities
- How to shore up defenses against privileged access breaches
- Explore new ways to execute IAM at scale without compromising protections