The traditional data center and its services have given way to a hybrid mix of on-premises, edge-based, colocated and cloud-based services. Modern IT infrastructure can, and will, be distributed to wherever it is needed to support specific workload types and, as cloud computing enters its second decade, enterprise IT has embraced the concept of multi-cloud as an accepted delivery model for enterprise applications. This track explores the methods and options available today for developing a successful hybrid cloud strategy, deploying workloads and creating an agile enterprise.
- 15 Infrastructure KPIs for Digital Business Transformation
- Building an Enterprise Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Cost Optimization Through Cost Management and Governance
- Cloud Strategy Cookbook
- How to Select the Right Cloud Management Tools
- Reduce Cloud Spend and Risk by Identifying I&O's Role in Cloud Governance