Philip Dawson is a Vice President and Agenda Manager in Gartner Research. He specializes in infrastructure modernization, cloud, ERP and server platforms.
Mr. Dawson is a leading authority on Linux, Unix and Windows server infrastructure strategies. He focuses on virtualization, portfolio consolidation, ERP migration and rationalization processes, and enabling cloud delivery as key components of his coverage. He has been at Gartner for 17 years and has more than 30 years of experience in the IT industry.
- IT financial management tools and best practices for I&O, increasing business value, cost models, business-valued services
- IT process automation, IT process orchestration tools, IT service orchestration, workflow, automation - where to start
- I&O business value dashboards, the business value of IT, metric I&O contribution to business value
- ITScore for infrastructure and operations survey review, maturity planning and maturity impact on I&O's strategic value
- I&O cost and investment optimization