Claudio Da Rold is a Vice President and Distinguished Analyst in Gartner Research. He's part of the Infrastructure and Communication Service Team of the Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management group.
His coverage includes two related areas: bimodal and dynamic sourcing strategies within client organizations (how to achieve business objectives by leveraging outsourcing and external services) and IT Infrastructure services market industrialization and digitalization (how the infrastructure service market evolves, and how this impacts service providers and their business and delivery models).
Years of Experience:
● 22 years in total with Gartner
● 39 years in IT industry
● 37 years in Technology & Telecommunications industry
● 9 years in Banking, Finance and Insurance industry
● 9 years in Energy & Utilities industry
● 9 years in Government industry
Top 5 Issues I Help Clients Address
● IT sourcing strategy, outsourcing decisions, IT sourcing models
● Bimodal IT and adaptive sourcing
● IT services industrialization, bimodal strategies for service providers
● Infrastructure utility services, cloud computing
● Data center managed services, data center outsourcing