Join us at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit, 18 - 19 May in Munich, Germany, to explore how you can;
- Define metrics and reporting to communicate security program progress
- Anticipate the emergence of advanced attacks that evade traditional security
- Manage the emergence of new risks with digital business, cloud, mobility and IoT
- Increase in citizen IT and IT activity happening without the intervention of IT
- Develop a security program/projects that address identified risks and business security requirements
- Assist staff in understanding and responding to security audit failures, provide security communication, awareness and training
Expand your network by connecting and engaging with over 300 of Europe’s leading CISOs, IT security and risk management leaders. You’ll share challenges, successes and spark new ideas for you to take back to the office and implement.