Adopting the right technology to drive and develop a digital society is key to Oman’s vision, as they seek to transform into a sustainable knowledge-based economy. Putting digitalization at the center and investing and diversifying creative talents, Oman will be opening the doors to multiple opportunities.
We have hand-selected sessions at this year’s Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ with the Omani Digital Society and eGovernment vision in mind and built a very specific agenda for you. These sessions will enable you to move forward in developing the IT industry, empower society and individuals and provide you with the various tools to enhance the capabilities, performance and processes for eGovernment and eServices.
Recommended sessions for the Omani government:
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Winning in the Turns — Leadership in a Digital Society
- Finding Talent in the Digital Talent Ecosystem
- How to Make a Great Decision, Every Time
- Government Cloud 2025: Fighting, Implementing or Optimizing?
- The Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2020
- Don’t Overthink Digital, Three Actions CIOs Need to Take Now to Get Their Enterprise Moving Forward
- Tactics for Change Agents: Keep People Positive on the Change Journey
- Ask the Expert: Creating and Selling Strategy
- Digital Transformation Is Nothing Without a Digital Workplace Strategy
- Top Challenges to Transforming Your IT Operating Model to Digital and How to Overcome Them
- Developing a Cloud Strategy and Building an Adoption Framework
- What We Can Learn From Amazon, Google, Apple and Facebook on Talent Management