What is the Chief Data Officer Circle?
The Gartner CDO Circle is designed to address the needs of chief data officers (CDOs) and executive-level data and analytics leaders, including emerging roles such as chief analytics officer (CAO) and chief digital officer. This exclusive program provides an opportunity to network and collaborate with peers and learn current trends and best practices facilitated by members of Gartner’s Office of the CDO.
CDOs have a big job: You’re responsible for determining how to utilize information as a business asset. Gartner predicts that through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success. The Gartner CDO Circle addresses the unique challenges of this new and evolving role.
Chief Data Officer Circle Benefits
- Exclusive workshops and roundtables
- Practical insight on creating and leading high-performance teams
- Recommended agenda for the conference
Eligibility Requirements & How to Apply
Attendance is by invitation only. Gartner Data & Analytics Summit attendees can request admission to the Gartner CDO Circle. All qualified registrants will be considered and will be granted confirmation based upon qualifications defined below and space availability. The program has limited capacity to facility the interactive, collaborative content.
- CDO or executive management-level data and analytics decision maker for an enterprise-wide program or business unit with revenue of more than $250 million
- Chief data officer or equivalent level executive from a public-sector (government, education, and not-for-profit) organization with more than 1,000 employees
- You should be an end-user