Claudio Neiva focuses on network security research. He assists chief information security officers and other security professionals in developing network-based strategies for mitigating security threats. Within 16 years of experience in the IT industry, he has held network administration positions at the American Embassy and was a Field Engineer at Enterasys Networks, helping government customers implement reliable and secure networks.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
Top 5 Issues I Help Clients Address
- Selection and implementation on network security technologies
- Developing an operationally effective SIEM operations
- Leveraging security resources within network LAN/WAN equipment
- Select and deploy network access control (NAC)
- Select and deploy intrusion prevention system (IPS)