Mario Faria is a Team VP, leading the Office of the CDO, part of the Data and Analytics group. He currently works with the Chief Data/Analytics/Digital Officers (CDOs/CAOs), senior data, analytics and digital leaders, and C-level executives who are planning to create and implement data and analytics organizations to lead/support the digital transformation.
Mr. Faria helps clients define data, analytics and digital roles, staffing requirements, and organizational design and structures.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
- Data and Analytics Leaders
- Data and Analytics Programs
- Analytics and BI Strategies
- Marketing Data and Analytics
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- The chief data/analytics/digital officer roles, data and analytics organization design, process optimization, staffing, lean/agile/bimodal
- Business value of data and analytics for areas such as CRM, marketing, HR, operations, supply chain and operations
- Data strategy, data monetization, data pricing models, data brokers and information innovation
- Business intelligence, analytics, data science and algorithms
- High-level overview (not in details) data management, data governance, data quality, data architecture, data operations, data services, data analytics, data science