Elizabeth Golluscio manages the Application Design and Development team within the Gartner for IT Leaders research organization. Ms. Golluscio formerly covered application architecture, infrastructure and integration topics for Gartner clients. Her research focused on modernizing application architecture and integration strategies to drive digital business transformation, in particular for customer and ecosystem engagement.
Ms. Golluscio began her career and developed her expertise in middleware working at a number of the leading software vendors in the market. She later worked for software-as-a-service providers in the media, legal and language translation industries, responsible for digital marketing, and product management and strategy.
Years of Experience:
- 3 years in total with Gartner
- 24 years in the IT industry
Top Issues I Help Clients Address:
- Cloud and on-premises application integration
- Hybrid integration platform
- Mobile application integration
- Mediated APIs architecture
- Service oriented architecture
Top Key Initiatives I Cover:
- Modernizing Integration Strategies and Infrastructure
- Modernizing Application Architecture and Infrastructure