Van Baker is a Research Vice President for Gartner's Application Design and Development service. He covers mobile app development strategies, platforms, tools and mobile app outsourcing strategies. He also covers consumer behavior as it relates to the use of consumer mobile apps. Mr. Baker also leads the mobile app development research community, and he advises mobile app development tool vendors in relation to product strategies, branding and marketing.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
- Application Development Strategies for Digital Business
- Digital Workplace Program
- Go-to-Market Planning
- Mobile Application Strategies
- Modernizing Application Architecture and Infrastructure
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- Developing an effective mobile app strategy.
- Understanding how an effective mobile app strategy can drive business transformation.
- Developing mobile apps that have impact with consumers and employees.
- Selecting the correct mobile app development partners.
- Understanding how consumers and employees interact with mobile apps.