At Gartner CIO leadership Forum 2022, CIOs joined Gartner experts virtually, over two days to share valuable insights on designing the future of work, accelerating digital business, dynamic leadership and much more. Attendees walked away with personalized insights and detailed plans to successfully lead the digital enterprise to design the future of work, drive digital business acceleration and enable distributed digital leadership. The conference offered the tools, insights and advice needed to adapt faster and stay ahead of change.
At the conference, the top 5 priorities that CIOs met on included:
- Approaches to driving revenue opportunities through customer centricity
- Tactics for retaining and acquiring top talent
- Evolution of the CIO role
- Leveraging ecosystems to co-create organizational capabilities
- Executing customer centric solutions
We hope you enjoyed the 2022 virtual conference! If you missed it, view the agenda topics to see what was covered at the conference.
The program for the in-person 2023 Gartner CIO Leadership Forum, is underway and we look forward to sharing details shortly.