Data and analytics leaders now have to be able to guide their organizations and lead with purpose in an increasingly complex and rapidly changing data-driven digital business landscape.
The CDO Circle experience is exclusively available to CDOs, CAOs and top data and analytics leaders attending Gartner Data & Analytics Summit.
The CDO Circle is a crafted executive experience: Three days of presentations and discussions with an ability to attend regular sessions at the conference. You will want to quickly secure one of the limited CDO Circle seats by registering for the conference and then applying to the Circle. Make sure you don’t miss out on this exclusive experience specifically designed for both new and tenured CDOs and CAOs.
How to participate
You must apply and qualify in advance of the summit to gain entry to the CDO Circle. When you register online for Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, simply select “Yes” when asked within the Conference Specific Questions section, “Are you a Chief Data Officer, or the most senior data and/or analytics executive in your organization?”
- Apply and qualify in advance of summit to gain entry to the CDO Circle
- Complete qualifying questions
- Must be an active chief data officer, chief analytics officer, or the highest ranking data and/or analytics decision maker within your organization
- Organization’s gross revenue must exceed $250 million
- Or if public sector, the organization’s size must exceed 1,000 employees
NOTE: Participation in the CDO Circle is reserved exclusively for the senior most person responsible for data and analytics within your organization, including chief data officers, chief analytics officers and their equivalents.
Dedicated sessions for CDO Circle members include: