Data and analytics leaders now have to be able to guide their organizations and lead with purpose in an increasingly complex and rapidly changing data-driven digital business landscape.
The CDO Circle experience is exclusively available to CDOs, CAOs and top data and analytics leaders attending Gartner Data & Analytics Summit.
The CDO Circle is a crafted executive experience: Three days of presentations and discussions with an ability to attend regular sessions at the conference. You will want to quickly secure one of the limited CDO Circle seats by registering for the conference and then applying to the Circle. Make sure you don’t miss out on this exclusive experience specifically designed for both new and tenured CDOs and CAOs.
How to apply
Applicants must meet the following qualification criteria to participate:
1. Enterprisewide Chief Data Officer (CDO), or
2. Business unit or regional Chief Data Officer (CDO) responsible for:
• Private sector: $250+ million in revenue
• Public sector: 1,000+ employees
Qualifying CDOs from a data & analytics vendor or consultancy must be involved exclusively in their organization’s internal IT.
You can apply to participate in the CDO Circle when you register for Gartner Data & Analytics Summit by verifying you are the Chief Data Officer (CDO) within your organization. You will be notified by email regarding the status of your application.
Application and approval are required for participation.
- CDO-only interactive sessions designed to gain valuable insights from peers
- Access to CDO-only lunches featuring keynote presentations
- Concierge services to help you make the most of your time
- The opportunity to network and connect with a community of CDOs
- Priority access to book a One-on-One Meeting with a Gartner expert and interactive sessions
Dedicated sessions for CDO Circle members include: