The virtual Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, May 4 – 6, 2021, offered content for every member of the data and analytics team — from technical- to senior-level strategy. Data and analytics leaders gained the skills to build and execute a world-class strategy.
At the conference, the top 5 sessions that data & analytics leaders attended included:
- The Foundation of a Modern Data and Analytics Strategy
- Data Lakes, Data Warehouses and Data Hubs Aren't the Same: Know Their Capabilities and Purpose
- Data Storytelling: A Better Way to Engage Decision Makers With Data
- How to Create Metrics That Matter
- How to Build and Support the Business-Driven Analytics Architecture
We hope you enjoyed the virtual 2021 Gartner Data & Analytics Summit! If you missed it, be sure to explore what was covered at the conference.
The program for the 2022 Gartner Data & Analytics Summit is underway and we look forward to sharing details soon!