Prioritize what to accelerate, unlock resources for digital investments, make meaningful cultural changes and so much more. No matter where you are on your digital business acceleration journey, we’re here to help you get to your destination faster — with confidence.
Lean back and listen
Expect the best speakers, brightest minds and the latest big ideas. These sessions provide the inspiration and actionable insight to transform your most critical priorities into business results.
- Guest speakers. Hear firsthand from guest keynote speakers and guest speakers about their experience.
- Magic Quadrant™ sessions and Market Guides. Explore the Gartner Magic Quadrant™ methodology to help understand how well technology providers are executing against their stated vision.
- Solution Provider sessions. When you’re looking to address a specific issue, these strategic roadmap presentations and user-case studies provide real-world advice.
Lean in and engage
Facilitated by Gartner experts, these sessions challenge you to solve problems together, exchange viewpoints and get to the core of the business imperatives that drive you and your peers.
- The CDAO Circle.* A Gartner exclusive, this program within the overall agenda is dedicated to and designed for chief data and analytics officers and those serving in the CDAO role. Participants have the opportunity to explore new strategies, share innovative ideas, grow their community of peers and have special access to Gartner experts in unique and highly educational, interactive sessions.
- Workshops.* Collaborate with peers by taking the most important topics and learning how to apply them to your business in these small-scale and interactive sessions.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion. Track sessions and interactive experiences focus on issues relevant to diverse identities, including LGBTQ and neurodiversity, as well as corporate sustainability, equity and inclusion.
*Preregistration is required. These sessions are available to end users only.