At the Gartner Digital Workplace Summit, we will help you gather the information you need to envision the future of work and build a digital workplace strategy to get there. This year’s conference features:
- 60+ sessions to help you leverage technologies to increase collaboration and improve employee experience
- Dedicated tracks to help you address key challenges you are facing, including leadership, digital workplace programs, shaping the future of work and more
- Special programming, including a Women in IT program, Midsize Enterprise Program, Design Thinking Workshop and more
- Practitioner-led roundtables, meetups, and networking receptions
- Inspiring speakers, including visionary leaders with unique insights and perspectives to help you execute on your most critical priorities
View the brochure to learn more about the tracks and sessions created around the topics you care about most, and to explore this year’s keynote speakers, featured Gartner experts, and exhibitors.