The shift to hybrid and flexible work has diminished the role of the physical workplace to bring people together and inspire them. The digital workplace must now fill the gap. Organizations have responded with new tools and ways of working. Yet 67% of employees still feel that the technologies they use for work require more effort than they should.
Learn how to counteract five digital workplace myths with an employee-centric approach that optimizes your organization's technology and talent.
View our eBook to explore five common digital workplace myths, why they are holding you back, and what to do about it:
- Myth No. 1: Digital Workplace Is the Same as Digital Transformation
- Myth No. 2: Teams Will Adopt Digital Workplace Technologies Without Culture Change
- Myth No. 3: Collaboration Only Happens When Team Members Work Synchronously
- Myth No. 4: Citizen Developers Can’t Produce Useful, Compliant Applications
- Myth No. 5: Microsoft 365 Is the Only “New Work Hub’’