In this digital era, the one universal goal among CEOs is to remain competitive while keeping costs down and achieving efficiency and productivity. Many business leaders are looking to HR to lead their digital transformation to attain this goal. Are you prepared to fill this role?
Gartner identifies 5 macro strategies for HR functions to employ in order to succeed in leading digital transformation:
- Attract more digital candidates
- Gain better insights about employees
- Coach managers to develop the digital capabilities of their team
- Improve technology to drive employee self-service at work
- Evolve performance management
Read the article to find out more.