Privacy is shaking up identity and access management (IAM). Around the world, there’s a heightened awareness of the value and risks associated with personal data in the digital age. From high-visibility data breaches to increased regulation, the debate about what’s at stake and what to do about it rages on.
Organizations need to be ready to make privacy more central to how they create and deliver products and services, and IAM leaders need to be prepared to address issues of compliance and customer confidence. Privacy concerns are driving the convergence of IAM with data security as the ability to provide people with control of their personal data becomes a competitive differentiator.
Recommended sessions on the agenda include:
- Ask the Expert: Privacy Landscape in the United States
- Workshop: Practical Privacy under the CCPA
- Mastering Consumer Consent and Preference Management
- Leveraging CARTA and CIAM to Prevent Fraud and Protect Privacy
- Building Modern Identity Into your Apps (TechDemo)
Key privacy topics on the agenda include:
- Necessary IAM capabilities to protect privacy
- Protecting individual endpoints to protect the enterprise
- Managing privacy for Internet of Things (IoT) devices and data
- Lessons learned from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) experience
- Security and privacy implications of blockchain
- Limit liability by making compliance a natural part of your processes