Security without solid IAM is no security at all.
In a connected world, IT security is everyone’s business — and identity and access management (IAM) sits at the very core, key to every interaction. Join us to enable the business to be more agile and responsive, while guiding the transition of IAM from cost center to business enablement.
Our intensive three-day conference features five tracks designed to cover the breadth of priorities from security and IAM leaders to technical professionals. Attend with your team to align IAM with the organization’s security, applications, data and digital business strategies.
- Privacy Landscape in the United States
- The Evolution of Digital Identity in a B2C World
- Fraud Detection and Management
- Identity Analytics, Machine Learning and AI Are Changing the Game
- Taking IAM Program Management Global
- Evolving Maturity Models: The New IT Score for IAM
- Creating Trust and Safety on the Internet
- Best Practices for Delegated Administration in a Digitally Transformed World