Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2018 Brochure
Advance your strategy for IAM excellence
Deliver Efficiency. Innovate for Agility. Adapt to Customers.
Today's identity and access management (IAM) leaders have a critical role to help the business thrive in the evolving digital landscape. At Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2018, December 3-5 in Las Vegas, NV, you'll get a comprehensive view of today's IAM: what works, what's new, and what you need to look out for. We'll help you advance your journey toward effective workplace and consumer IAM (CIAM).
- Gain actionable advice from visionary guest keynote speakers
- Engage in insightful peer exchanges during meetups, ask the analyst sessions and workshops
- Hear directly from your peers on how they solved their challenges in our case study presentations
Learn how to:
- Successfully transition to cloud and adopt IDaaS
- Automate and streamline your IAM processes
- Embrace CIAM and deliver a great customer experience
- Ensure you have best in class PAM and IGA
- Prevent fraud and protect against new security threats
- Manage privacy concerns while enabling growth
- Learn from 25 Gartner experts how to make your IAM more efficient, agile and customer-focused
- Get actionable tactics with our expanded Technical Insights Program, including technical advice on new architectures, identity analytics, CIAM, and cloud
- Ask experts in private meetings and roundtables how to rationlize and automate your IAM processes
- Cut through the hype around blockchanin, biometrics or AI, and get independent advice on what's real
- Evaluate IAM vendors through Gartner assessment sessions, and et demos from any of the 90 IAM vendors
- Share ideas with 1,500 peers on how to deliver, measure and communicate the value of your IAM program
"My second year at Gartner IAM Summit, and I find it incredibly informative for driving my IAM program."
- Jason Sylvia, Director of Identity Management, ADP