The adoption of cloud platforms, applications and services has major implications for identity and access management (IAM) leaders. To support SaaS, platform as a service (PaaS) and IaaS requirements, most IAM organizations will need to adopt new cloud-delivered options. As digital transformation amplifies identities and interactions, IAM leaders will also need to craft specific planning, governance and solution architecture strategies.
Cloud coverage at the conference:
Join us this year to address these and other significant challenges related to cloud identity, identity and access management as a service (IDaaS) and cloud IAM solutions. You’ll hear the latest insights to help you:
- Avoid common IAM pitfalls when migrating applications to the cloud
- Ensure your identity governance and administration (IGA) deployments support cloud
- Overcome active directory deficiencies in supporting cloud
- Compare AWS, Microsoft Azure and GCP for access control, authentication, single sign-on (SSO) and identity governance for IaaS
- Evaluate the performance of the new crop of cloud multifactor authentication (MFA) services for trust, user experience and cost