Expectations for a great customer experience keep rising, driving more and more organizations to integrate consumer IAM solutions into their IAM strategy. Designed for large-scale dynamic consumer access, consumer IAM (CIAM) solutions have benefited from continuous innovation and have matured to deliver robust privacy, security, personalization and user experience features. CIAM is now mainstream. As IAM continues on the journey toward great digital experiences, CIAM and workplace IAM are converging.
Consumer IAM coverage at the conference:
This year’s summit will take an in-depth look at emerging customer and consumer IAM issues and strategies, including:
- New trends in new customer IAM capabilities and best practices
- Features and vendors to consider when assessing CIAM solutions
- Authentication and authorization with OAuth 2.0 frameworks and OpenID Connect
- How CIAM features such as registration, preference management and consent management help you comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- How decentralized identity and related emerging standards may help enhance privacy and reduce security risk and cost