A single comprehensive event merging the best of the old with the new for IT operations leaders
As hybrid IT environments become the norm, the pressure is on you and your team to go beyond traditional roles. New capabilities – from AI to IoT – not only require new skills but create greater complexity and bigger opportunities to redefine IT Operations. See how to chart the right course at this all new conference incorporating the best of our previous IT Operations summits into a singular gathering for both IT Infrastructure and IT Operations leaders.
What to expect:
- 10 tracks covering the depth and breadth of content your entire organization’s I&O team can leverage.
- Double the coverage on IT Operations, including DevOps, AIOps, security, ITSM, new and emerging cloud strategies, automation and more
- More advanced sessions, exclusive to senior IT Operations leaders
- In-depth coverage on “all things cloud”
- Larger on-site team of Gartner experts with expertise spanning I&O
- Access to a broader spectrum of technology and solution providers
- Synergistic learning: Get an enhanced understanding of how critical areas like DevOps, Cloud Security, Automation and more overlap and interrelate with IT Infrastructure
This is the premier event for IT Infrastructure and Operations leaders. Get ready to emerge as a stronger and more strategic partner to the business.