Attendees of the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference were able to prepare their organizations for the future based on unbiased research, data they can trust and insights needed to take their organization to the next level.
Thought-leading sessions covered how to:
- Increase your knowledge of all things cloud, from migration tactics, vendor selection and cost optimization to IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Invest in the skills and technologies you need to deliver and manage cloud and noncloud services in a hybrid world.
- Redefine the role and relevance of IT operations in a dynamic digital environment.
- Expand the boundaries of I&O security, from DevSecOps and cloud security to cybersecurity, disaster recovery and data privacy.
- Capitalize on emerging trends, including artificial intelligence (AI), DevOps, Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning (ML) and edge computing.
- Cultivate cultural change with new I&O leadership practices for the digital age.