Are you a senior I&O leader? Sign up for exclusive content and networking opportunities.
What is the Senior Leadership Circle?
Created exclusively for the most senior infrastructure and operations (I&O) leaders, this program is a unique opportunity to engage with Gartner analysts and senior-level peers in exclusive, advanced-level roundtables as well as breakfast and lunch networking sessions.
Senior Leadership Circle Benefits
- Exclusive analyst-user roundtable sessions
- Practical insight on creating and leading high-performance teams
- Recommended agenda for the conference
- Book signing with guest keynote Mike Abrashoff on Monday, December 3 at 5:15 p.m., outside Bassano 2706
The program has limited availability and spaces are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Access to the executive program is open to individuals who meet any of the following criteria:
- You are a senior decision-maker for an enterprise or business unit with revenue of more than $250 million.
- You are the most senior I&O executive from a public-sector organization with more than 1,000 employees. And you have more than three years of experience in this role or a similar role.
- If your organization is a technology vendor or consultancy, you are involved exclusively in your organization's internal Infrastructure & Operations activities.
How to Apply?
You must apply and qualify in advance of the conference to gain entry to the Senior Leadership Circle. When you register online simply select “Yes” when prompted within the Event Specific Questions section.