Discover how to transform your procurement process for greater speed, agility and cost optimization while dealing with a diverse array of vendors at Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit 2019, September 4 — 6 in Dallas, TX.
This year's conference features a full track focused on IT procurement that include sessions on:
- How Procurement Leaders Must Use SAM Data to Improve Negotiation Outcomes
- Negotiation clinics: learn how to position yourself well for your next software negotiation — or renegotiation – with strategic vendors.
- Communicate IT Procurement’s Value Program to Your Stakeholders
- Key Questions in Procurement Data Analytics
- Use Procurement and Sourcing Analytics to Be More Data-Driven
- ITScore for Sourcing and Procurement
- Negotiating Techniques: Regain Control When Your Leverage Is Compromised
- Trends in Sourcing and Procurement Technology Solutions
- Workshop: Adopt Agile Methodologies for IT Procurement Processes
- Procurement-Enabled Innovation