Discover the latest best practices to fast-track your sourcing capabilities at Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor & Asset Management Summit 2019, September 4 – 6 in Dallas, TX.
This year's conference features a full track focused on IT Sourcing:
- A Sourcing Path for SAP Hana: The Critical Questions and How to Answer Them
- What’s Driving the Demand for Nearshore Proximity IT and Business Services?
- IT Outsourcing Contracts: From Structure and Content to Proper Uses
- Sourcing Agile Development With Effective Contracts, Metrics and Integration
- The State of Cloud Security
- Tutorial: How to Create a Sourcing Strategy
- How to Quickly Choose the Right Service Provider for Your Project
- Making the Move From On-Premises Software to SaaS With Your Incumbent Vendors
- How to Build a Sourcing Business Case for Data Center and Cloud-Based Solutions
- Contracting for RPA in an Evolving Market
- Applying Intelligent Automation to Sourcing,Procurement and Vendor Management