The virtual Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo, August 31 – September 2, 2021, offered content for every member of the marketing team — from CX strategy to brand strategy. CMO’s and marketing leaders gained the skills to bring their marketing vision to life.
At the conference, the top 5 sessions that CMO’s and marketing leaders attended included:
- Keynote: The Ecology of Vital Connections — New Pathways for Resilience and Growth
- Build a Marketing Measurement Framework That Lasts
- Four Critical Components of Highly Effective Content Strategies
- Why Digital Experiences Don't Pay Off, and How to Avoid That Fate
- Rebalancing Channels for a Best-in-Class Digital Marketing Strategy
We hope you enjoyed the virtual 2021 Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo! If you missed it, be sure to explore what was covered at the conference.
The program for the 2022 Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo is underway and we look forward to sharing details soon!