In the world of ContinuousNext, where pace matters more than perfection and change is deep and constant, the key to PPM success is an agile approach. PPM leaders must position themselves to deliver agile transformation initiatives across the enterprise, championing new structures and mindsets, adopting new governance and decision-making practices, and reimagining their own leadership roles.
Agile coverage at the conference:
What is an agile mindset, and why is it important to digital leadership? This year, the Gartner Program & Portfolio Management Summit 2019 agenda includes coverage on how PPM leaders can use agile to support digital business success, including:
- Build support for agile by overcoming objections and explaining the benefits to major stakeholders
- Make changes to governance and decision-making practices
- Scale agile with an enterprise agile framework
- Lean portfolio management
- Engage the business to create a digital product/service group