Clear, measurable business goals are vital to PPM success, but they’re often described in terms that are not readily understood by stakeholders. PPM leaders must clearly articulate and align their projects, programs, portfolios and products to overall business goals — and capture traceable metrics to demonstrate the value delivered. By identifying the most relevant KPIs and metrics and communicating the success and effectiveness of PPM activities, PPM leaders can demonstrate their relevance and value.
Metrics and dashboards coverage at the conference:
Defining and applying the most relevant measures directly related to business goals is a key part of the conference agenda. Join us at Gartner Program & Portfolio Management Summit 2019 to gain new insight into topic areas that include:
- Driving the alignment of projects and programs to business goals
- Goals and metrics that define the digital business journey and sharpen expected outcomes
- Compelling and forward-looking dashboards in formats that business leaders understand
- Processes and frameworks that ensure the prioritization of high-value initiatives
- Fear/fact/faith-based portfolios and the shift from projects to products