An evolving PPM life cycle demands that leaders apply more diverse combinations of PPM tools, capabilities and consulting services to their work environments. At the same time, the proliferation of available PPM tools offers an abundance of choices — but can complicate the decision-making process. Success depends on the ability to take a holistic view of your organization's project, program, and portfolio requirements, generate vendor and product short lists.
PPM tool selection and deployment coverage at the conference:
At Gartner Program & Portfolio Management Summit 2019, we’ll fully explore recent advances in PPM technology and software, and provide pragmatic ways to evaluate, choose and deploy the PPM tools that best align with your organization’s goals and requirements. Join us to learn:
- How to leverage the Gartner Magic Quadrant for PPM to select and procure the right PPM technologies
- Best practices before, during and after PPM tool deployment
- How to generate specific PPM vendor and product shortlists based on PPM use cases
- How artificial intelligence will revolutionize the way PPM leaders leverage technology
- How to choose the right service provider for your project