Mbula Schoen is a Senior Analyst in the Program and Portfolio Management (PPM) team. Ms. Schoen’s research covers PMO. This includes PMO formation, PMO charter, staffing, roadmap to PMO success and value delivery. Her research also extends to organizational change management, culture and employee engagement.
Ms. Schoen brings more than 15 years of experience working with global companies in Asia, Eastern and Western Europe and Africa. In addition to her work at Gartner, Ms. Schoen is a visiting professor at a Munich university, where she lectures in management information systems.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
- PMO Transformation
- Program and Portfolio Management Leaders
- Evolving Portfolio and Resource Management
- Leading IT Cultural Change and Transformation
- Executing on Business Transformation While Building a Highly Adaptive Enterprise
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- PMO Formation
- Developing PMO Charter
- Best Practices for PPM Tool Adoption
- Organizational Change Management
- Employee Engagement — Strategies to Encourage Collaboration, Change Behaviors