Mike J. Walker is a Gartner Research & Advisory Director responsible for conducting research in enterprise architecture (EA) and technology innovation. Mr. Walker is specifically focused on how organizations can use business outcome-driven EA to respond to disruptive trends, such as digital business, emerging technologies and smart machines. Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Walker was a seasoned chief architect working as an advisor with the top global 100 companies on business transformation, strategy and enterprise architecture, along with also leading and establishing internal enterprise architecture programs within major organizations. As an EA thought leader, Mr. Walker published numerous books, publications, authoritative architecture guidance, white papers, publication of international standards and standardized frameworks.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
- Driving Business Transformation Through Technology Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation Leaders
- Build a World-Class EA Discipline
- Digital Disruption and Innovation
- Building and Expanding a Digital Business
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- What are the emerging business and technology disruptions that EA must focus on?
- How can CIOs, CTOs, and enterprise architects drive innovation?
- What are the leading practices within EA?
- What is a Vanguard Enterprise Architect?
- What are the most important technology trends that Gartner advises clients about?