This program is designed to bring together chief sales officers for an exclusive networking opportunity with peers of the same seniority level. An attendee must meet the following qualification criteria to participate:
- Enterprisewide chief sales officer, or
- Business unit or regional CSO responsible for $250 million+ in revenue
Gartner defines a chief sales officer as someone who:
- Is the most senior sales leader and decision maker for their organization
- Reports to the organization CEO or chief commercial officer
- Has ownership over the organizationwide sales strategy and its alignment with the objectives and results of the business
Qualifying CSOs from organizations that sell products or services to sales leaders are not eligible.
Application and approval are required for participation. You can apply to participate in the CSO Circle when you register for Gartner CSO & Sales Leader Conference by verifying you are the chief sales officer within your organization. You will be notified by email regarding the status of your application.
Register to Apply