We’ve built a comprehensive agenda that will help you and your organization move forward with cloud security architecture, cloud risk management, cloud application and container security in our increasingly changeable digital world.
Get up to speed with current cloud security concepts. Understand new and upcoming concepts to build your cloud security strategy and architecture.
A sample of recommended sessions includes:
- The State of Network Security in the Work From Anywhere Era
- How Traditional Security Vendors Could Convince CSPs to Ride Their Dead Horses
- Five Critical Steps in the Vendor’s SASE Roadmap
- Solving the Challenges of Modern Remote Access
- Cloud-Native Security Operations: What Customer Security Operation Centers Are Looking for?
- Cloud Security 201: The Art and Science of Cloud Security
- Outlook for Cloud Security 2021
- Taming the Legal Beast: What Every CISO Should Know About Vendor Risks and Agile Cloud Contracting
- How to Achieve Practical SASE Implementations This Year
- Privacy Enhancing Computation for Analytics, BI and Post-Schrems II Cloud Adoption
- Enabling Cloud-Native DevSecOps
- Best Practices for Securing Cloud-Native Applications Built on Containers and Kubernetes
- Plotting Your Path to a SASE Architecture