Around the world, there’s a heightened awareness of the value and risks associated with personal data in the digital age. From high-visibility data breaches to increased regulation, the debate about what’s at stake and what to do about it rages on. Organizations need to be ready to make privacy more central to how they create and deliver products and services.
A sample of recommended sessions include:
- Outlook for Data Security
- How to Protect Confidential Data in Cloud Processing
- Anticipate How AI Will Change How You Build Security Products
- Why You Need a Cross-Functional Committee in a Data Security Program
- Minimize Risk by Better Knowing and Managing Your Data
- How to Secure Your Data Using Data Security Platforms?
- Data Protection in Microsoft 365
- Technical Insights: Dark Data, Data Security’s Biggest Miss